Mindy Memories

Friday, May 25, 2007

Just got back from Pirates!

I was pleasantly surprised! I really was let down by the second one. It was OK, but very much a middle movie and I still think the Davey Jones and his crew were overdone in the makeup/special effects department.

However, I really enjoyed POTC3. It was much more emotional than the other two, had a bit more dimension. I don't want to say too much because I know most people haven't seen it yet. As you may have guessed, you need to pay attention because there's a lot going on -- but that's typical of the POTC movies. Keith Richards' character isn't in much of it, but you won't be able to miss him and I like the way they played his character.

OK, that's all I'm going to say. Much more and I'll say something I shouldn't. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home