Mindy Memories

Monday, March 26, 2007

Quick post

Haven't been around much lately, and won't be here much today. Been very busy at work. We're doing great things, but jeesh it's been busy!

If it tells you anything, last night I had a dream that I was in San Francisco, down by the Golden Gate bridge. It's one of my favorite bridges. I picked up a small rock, maybe weighed 3 pounds. That action started a chain reaction that caused the whole bridge to fall. I don't know how much is due to my feeling of having a lot of responsibility on my shoulders to ensure that my upcoming events go smoothly and how much is due to hearing about the earthquake in Japan, but I was actually pretty upset when I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep.

Hopefully, no more weird nightmares tonight. This always seems to be how I handle stress - really weird dreams.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger claudia said…

    I hope you slept better last night, with no nightmares! I hate those things. Luckily I haven't had any lately, but I used to get them all the time. AARRGGHH!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home