Mindy Memories

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Random thoughts

Check out the Silkweaver Stitcher's Showcase, if you haven't already! No, I don't have anything entered this year. Maybe next year, if I can finish that Chatelaine by the end of 2006. However, I wanted to be sure everybody saw the beautiful pieces :)

I've been thinking about those miners and their families all day. I honestly don't have much to say about it except that I'm so sorry this has happened to them and I know the mix-up over the miners being alive then dead must have added to their grief, and anger. Personally, I'm not ready to start pointing fingers at this point, but I certainly don't fault the families for their anger at the moment :(

1 Comments:

  • At 11:55 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    I didn't know about the miners until later today. Wow, they really got their info screwed up. So sad.

    Thanks for sharing the link to the Silkweaver gallery. It was fun to check out the different designs.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home