Mindy Memories

Friday, December 30, 2005

Home again today

Honestly? If I had something pressing today I would have trudged in. Knowing it was going to be a very long and quiet day, I decided I was better off staying home and resting as much as possible so I can feel better quicker. My head is still pounding, probably from the same stuff I think was bothering me yesterday. I should feel better over the weekend. I was actually feeling better late in the day yesterday, but when I woke up it was back with a vengeance.

I did go over my calorie limit yesterday, due to some late night munchies -- munchies that carrots and apples just don't make right. So, I ate way too many of these little round biscuit cookie things covered in chocolate. They are small, aren't filled with cream and are relatively light, but I still ate too many. Oh well, I logged it and moved on. Just the fact that I'm tracking this stuff and know what it's doing helps me to become better educated about ways I sabotage myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home