Mindy Memories

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Free diet website -- yes, really

Once again I'm on the weight loss wagon. I've been looking around at various blogs and found The Diet Blog. While I was there I saw a mention of a website that was similar to eDiets called SparkPeople. It seems that in 2006 they are giving away free memberships! Yes, I know it's hard to believe, but I went and checked it out and it's true. I've learned to not always assume free isn't free, ever since I've started trying to give away free life insurance from MassMutual. It's very difficult because people are trained to think there is no catch. Mass doesn't have a catch, and I don't see one at SparkPeople, either.

Anyway, I thought I'd post about it here so if any of you are interested you know where to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    I've bookmarked both of those links. I'm determined that *this* is the year that I shed the extra pounds that I've gained during the last 4 years.

    Good luck to you!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home