Mindy Memories

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Funny stuff today

Tim was cracking me up earlier. I bought him Mr. and Mrs. Smith the other day -- a few days after Christmas so that it wasn't technically a Christmas present since were didn't exchange gifts this year. :) Anyway, he was looking for it earlier today and called it Mr and Mrs. Jones. Cracked me up!

For some reason, I was thinking about an incident that happened a few years ago. Poor Tim has no butt. I don't know why, but he doesn't, and he always has to wear a belt with his jeans or he has problems. He had this old pair of grey shorts he wore around the house, and I hated them but never tossed them because I don't like tossing other peoples' belongings. These shorts had totally worn out elastic and he had to keep holding on to the waist so they didn't fall down. Why he didn't wear something else, I don't know. He wore them out to take the trash to the dumpster and, so he tells me, as he threw the trash into the top of the dumpster, down went his shorts under is butt. Then he heard giggling, turned around and there were two teenaged girls sitting on the steps outside the door and saw the show. He walked around the other side of the building to come in the front door so he didn't have to walk by them. What's funnier? Even THEN he held onto them for a few months before finally throwing them out. I get a chuckle every time I think about it. Probably ruined those girls for life LOL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home