Mindy Memories

Friday, December 30, 2005

Feeling better

I spent a lot of time on the couch in front of the tv and feel much better. I think the worst of my headaches are gone, thank God!

I watched Cold Creek Manor on tv today. I liked it, but why does it always have to be about snakes? Whenever anybody wants to put in a creepy animal, they always use snakes. I guess I'm one of the people for whom it really works, but jeesh! I'm going to have nightmares tonight! Why can't they use crazy rabid foaming-at-the-mouth raccoons or something? They are just as life-threatening.

Some of you know I tend to go off about commercials that drive me buggy. Well, there are more of those every day, but I wanted to mention one I really like. It's the commercial about the "Counterfeit Mini Cooper" DVD. I love it! It's so original, totally unlike most car commercials. I love the premise that people are buying these huge old cars thinking they are Mini Coopers because they have stripes painted across the top. I like satire, so this is right up my alley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home