Mindy Memories

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Yuck.

This always seems to happen when I start to become more healthy -- I feel like crap. I didn't go to work today because I felt so awful when I woke up. After sleeping some I'm better, but it's one of those days that will be full of little cat naps for when I feel bad again.

This is the combination of:

1. rainy day
2. dropping soda from my diet
3. my body is in shock from being fed mostly healthy food and not junk all day, which is very different from the last month
4. probably inhaled a lot of dust yesterday as it was clean-up day at work.
5. my back hurts from not sleeping well

I'm sure I'll be feeling better later, but today I'm going to chill out a bit. One of the purposes I have for eating better and losing weight is to cut down on my migraines. I'm convinced that a lot of my headaches stem from my health. Some I can't avoid, due to the TMJ, but I think if I'm healthier I can fight them better or not get as many at all.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    We can relate! I was feeling pretty crummy a few days ago. I believe it was sugar overload too.I can't eat cookies with nuts either it seems.
    Thanks for the link to the free diet site.
    Hey, do you like salads with 'stuff' like Greek salad, etc?
    I bought a few at the Acme. Pretty sure I can get more than one serving out of them as they were like $4 each. I'll let you know if they are good. To me, diet is bunny food and moving to a different beat-like getting my butt off the sofa and stretching, etc.
    Good luck and I hope you feel better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home