Mindy Memories

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Day One

I really like this SparkPeople website! They help you start out slow that you aren't trying to change everything all at once, which is good for people like me who tend to jump in feet first and lose steam in a few days.

One thing "they" always tell you to do and I usually don't is visualize your goals and put them around so you are reminded. Well, this time I'm going to do it. I'm not going to have a million pictures around but I have one main picture I'll have in front of me at home and at my desk at work. I'm no Olympic swimmer, but have always loved this picture of Amy Van Dyken and this is my goal -- I don't want to be "skinny" as I'm simply not built that way. Instead, I have a very muscular build and think she's a much better model for me than just about anyone else.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    I'm quite impressed with the SparkPeople website too... I signed up this afternoon and have been looking at their meal plans and recommendations for goals and exercise. There's a lot of information there!

    I'm not starting in earnest until after my company goes home on New Year's Day. It's pretty hard to eat well and exercise when people are expecting lots of yummy appetizers on New Year's Eve!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home