Mindy Memories

Monday, April 11, 2005

Just got back from a walk

As soon as I started posting I remembered I put clothes in the wash before my walk, so I can't post too long. If I don't get down there somebody's bound to be waiting for them to finish and take them out of the washer before they're even done spinning.

I took my 20-minute/1-mile walk. Nothing major, but it felt good to get out and do it and I can add another mile to my Eowyn Challenge. I get a little shield every 25 miles. That will take a while as I'm swimming a lot of them, but I'll get there.

Got totally discombobulated getting to the office in Somerdale, NJ. There's a big surprise. I hate the whole I76/I676 thing in the city. Exits creep up on you left and right and if you aren't familiar with them you're always on the wrong side of where the exit. Whoops -- there it goes! Then you try to get turned around and THAT never works. Got there eventually, anyway. I shouldn't be allowed to drive in the city. I know people who live here who used to live in NYC and say that NYC is easier to get around than Philly. That's pretty bad LOL!

Anyway, enough for now. Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to scan in a few little finishes from the last few days.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    We rarely drive in the city so I know what you are talking about when you say it's a pain going in.
    We take the train from Media and it's much easier.
    I don't want to jinx myself as Brian is still waiting to hear about the the parking ticket that's not his (6 yrs old too).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home