Mindy Memories

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Got about 6 minutes to post

Then my lunch is over. Darn Blogger has been very slow today so it took forever for me to get in here.

Anyway, enough grousing. I updated my sidebar with my current WIP and latest finish. I have the feeling little kitty will be there for a little while as my latest finish :)

I put in 15 hours on Mirabilia's Christmas Flourishes last week. Here's the before and after:

Before
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

After
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I made some great progress and can see the end approaching, but it won't be anytime real soon.

I also finally scanned EduCATed. As you can see he's a bit darker from the one in the chart. I have plenty of overdyeds but only had a few of those called for in the chart. I just couldn't justify spending money on a bunch for this one chart when I already had so many, so I made due with what I had. I think he's very cute and love him!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Beautiful stitching!
    Keep up the good work. : )

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Christmas Flourishes is AMAZING!!! SO BEAUTIFUL!! Keep up the good work!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home