Mindy Memories

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Finally have my scan of Rose Arbour!

It's been such a long time since I've posted any stitching pictures. That was mainly because I kept saying to myself I didn't want to post until she was finished. Well, she's finished, although a bit wrinkled:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know how many hours I put in as I haven't counted them up from my notes yet. I know I put in 55 hours in the last month -- yes, I've been stitching nothing but her for a while now but when I get so close to the end I just want to keep going. In reality, I wasn't as close to the end as I thought when I made that decision LOL! That bottom part of the dress takes long then it looks, and those little flowers slowed me down. Well worth it, though. Tim is all excited and says he'll pay for me to frame it so it can go on the wall next to Rose of Sharon.

Woohoo!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:22 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Rose Arbour is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

    Good luck with work :)

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Stubborn comment page!
    I wanted to tell you how lovely Rose Arbour is and I am so glad you can now hang her next to your other works of art.
    Sounds like work is busy, but you are doing great. Definitely see if you can get a pay raise.
    Good luck.

     
  • At 2:01 AM, Blogger Kitty Couture said…

    Yeah, what a Happy Dance!! She's gorgeous Mindy. As you say, it was worth all the patience and work you put into it! Looking forward to seeing her framed :)

     
  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Samantha said…

    What a beautiful finish Mindy! Congratulations - she looks fabulous & I can't wait to see you pair her with RoS. :o)

     
  • At 4:17 PM, Blogger Yany said…

    Congratulations Mindy, she's gorgeous!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home