Mindy Memories

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Last day of work for the week!

I took tomorrow off because it's my birthday. After missing a few days last week due to migraines I wasn't going to still take it but my boss told me to LOL! She said being sick is one thing but that I still should take the day since I have it, so I am. I'm taking home the laptop and projector today because I'm going to the Somerdale office on Monday to go over some stuff with them. They aren't as high-tech as the other office I went to a few weeks ago, but I'm hoping they'll be OK.

I cooked a bunch of chicken this morning since I was up early enough. It just finished cooking and smells sooooo good. I'm taking some of it for lunch but I need to eat breakfast soon or I'm going to go nuts smelling it.

Today is the third day I'll be going to the pool this week, which is my goal. I gave a week pass to a friend at work and she's been going with me this week. I'm hopig she joins so that we can help motivate each other.

As far as stitching goes, I'm working on the 1990 L&L freebie angel. She's cute but hard to stitch because it's an older chart and hand-drawn. Some of the symbols are very hard to decipher. I only have about 3-4 hours left before she's done, but I have to do it in small increments because she's difficult. Worked on her for about 1.5 hours the other day and should finish her this weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:52 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Have a wonderful day off! It's not suppose to be sunny, but have a great birthday doing what you like best. Many happy returns. : )

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    Happy Birthday!!! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home