Mindy Memories

Friday, April 15, 2005

It's Friday!

I feel a lot better today than yesterday, thank goodness. I kept thinking yesterday that I would feel better, but I never really did so I didn't go to the aqua aerobics class. Instead I came home and went to bed and slept pretty well. Today I'm going to come home and walk a mile or two. I set an original goal of 5 miles a week using a combination of walking, swimming and 20 minutes of other exercising. After I do that for a few weeks I'm going to increase it.

I'm glad Dianne mentioned the Beluga whale in the Delaware River in her blog -- THAT was the other thing I was going to talk about yesterday. On the way home from work I've been hearing on the traffic report that the traffic is backed up in places because of "whale watching." I about died! I mean, that's not something you usually hear in Philadelphia. I hope he gets himself back to where he needs to be, as the news report I read said they didn't think they'd be able to do much to help him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home