Mindy Memories

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Finally some scans of recent finishes

I finally got these scanned in today. I love my big projects but it's also nice to finish a few small projects for a change :)

The first one is the 1990 L&L freebie angel. As I wrote earlier, she's cute but I probably won't stitch her again because it's an old handwritten chart and hard to read. Please excuse the thread going across her arms -- had to grab the scanner at work when I could and too lazy to go back and scan again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a cute little freebie I received in an order from Stitching Bits and Bobs. This is from Trail Creek. I really like ordering from Stitching Bits and Bobs when they are having sales on items I don't need right away. I don't think they keep a lot of their stuff in stock, but I've always received fantastic customer service from Bobbie and their sales are great! This will probably end up in a little tuck pillow, and is done in various overdyeds I had on hand.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Not much else at the moment. My lunch break is almost over and I gotta get back to work :)

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Sweet finishes! I like doing some doing smaller projects myself.
    I just gave away my fairy and bunny to my niece for her 6th birthday yesterday and I feel like I lost 'my baby'. I hope they hang it now so I can 'visit'. :) LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home