Mindy Memories

Friday, January 14, 2005

Woohoo!

Quote of the Day: from Seinfeld

"Sometimes when I think you're the shallowest man I've ever met, you somehow manage to drain a little more out of the pool." - Elaine, to Jerry

_____________________________________

Well, I didn't get a stitch in all week but that's OK. I worked a lot of hours this week and am glad to be home, warm and comfy. I plan on stitching a little tonight and over the weekend. I was supposed to go to Dana's but poor little Klyie is sick again. Instead we are planning on going out to a movie tomorrow night and Deron will stay home and watch the baby. I think that works better anyway, since it actually gets her out of the house for a bit.

I've become moderator of a few forums at my friend's board, PeepDragon. It's not an overly busy board but every so often there is a problem. I guess all boards have a problem here and there from outside people coming in and causing problems. If you want to visit and can behave yourself (LOL!) the link is on my sidebar. The only request from the board owner is that people who lurk about a few times at least post and introduce themselves. I know that sounds paranoid, but some people like to lurk about over there waiting for somebody to say something that they can jump on. Gets silly, sometimes. The funny thing is that there are some posters there who don't tend to get along very well on other boards but abide each other there.

Not much else to say. I'm tired and plan on stitching a little or just having a few cocktails and watching Battlestar Galactica. I really can't do both -- stitching and Jack Daniels really don't mix :)


1 Comments:

  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    A whole week and not a single stitch??? *gasp*! *screech*! The horror! I'm joking. I hope you get some quality stitch time in this weekend. I'll be tapine Battlestar Gallactica tonight too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home