Mindy Memories

Friday, January 07, 2005

So good to be home :)

As I predicted it was a heck of a day, one of those days where a simple project took all day because things weren't cooperating. But, I got the mailing out in time today and my boss loves me, so it works :)

Now I'm sitting here after having a long hot shower and I'm now in my comfy pajamas and robe, hot chocolate by my side. I'm going to stitch some more on Sleeping Beauty in a little while, but for now I need to catch up on the online gossip.

Looking forward to a nice weekend :)

2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Glad to hear that you got it done. The only good thing about days like that are that they go by very quickly!

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 1:30 PM, Blogger Erica said…

    Hey Mindy! Your stitching pictures are fabulous! Great job! I'm sorry to hear you've had such a time of it lately with your apartment...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that things get better.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home