Mindy Memories

Saturday, January 01, 2005

What the heck is going on with me lately?

I don' t know why, but for one reason or another I've felt like crap for the last two weeks. First it was that migraine, then that nasty cold which seems to be almost gone. Today my stomach has been bothering me all day and I only stayed for about 2 hours at Dana's party. My stomach was bothering me plus there were a bunch of kids there and I'm just not used to it. I'm the only one in my group of local friends without kids, and I'm just not used to them all being around me at once. They were all behaving, but six kids under the age of 10 behaving is still a noise fest. So, I didn't stay too long but I got to say hello to everybody. I also do better in small groups of adults, too -- much better with a few people than a large group, as I tend to get a bit claustrophobic.

So I came home and ate a little chicken and felt better for about fifteen minutes, and now feel like crap again. My back is bothering me too, so maybe it's some weird 24-hour thing that will be gone tomorrow. I normally am not a sick person but lately it seems that everytime I write in this thing I feel crappy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home