Mindy Memories

Sunday, January 02, 2005

No more Munchos for Mindy

I think that is what caused my problem yesterday. It's been a while since I had one and it wasn't as bad as it has been, but I think what I had yesterday was a gall bladder attack. It wasn't as violent as the ones I used to get a few years ago so it took me some time to figure it out. The whole back thing and the touch of heartburn along with the stomach thing was surely that.

It may not have been the Munchos, but I'd rather not take my chances. I don't need an attack like that or a worse one, so I can live without them. So they will be added to my list, along with French Onion dip. No idea why the dip sets me off while other things don't, but I discovered that one a few years ago. Very strange.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:07 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Hi Mindy,
    I don't think it would hurt for you to get your gallbladder checked out. I am speaking from experience. I had a bad attack many years ago, but I was alone with Sean who was a little baby. I remember being down the shore (a week earlier) and couldn't slept because of a pain in the middle of my back and indigestion. The day before I had my bad attack, I had eaten fried chicken.
    Well, French Onion dip-it's good but the onions would give you heartburn. I have to watch eating onions. And the holidays gives us an excuse for eating things we aren't use to. My brother had a terrible migraine last week. Good luck and keep us posted! : )

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Whatever...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home