Mindy Memories

Friday, January 07, 2005

It's Friday!

Going to be a busy one. I've got all these invitations to get out today for the awards banquet in February. Harris told me yesterday morning that they were approved and wants me to print, stuff, label and stamp them so they'll go out today by 5pm. Should be interesting. It can be done and I'll have help with the stuffing and such, but getting the printers to cooperate can sometimes be a problem. It's a long story, but sometimes I end up spending more time arguing with the two color printers I use than actually doing my work. It gets to the point where you just have to laugh because it's so silly that those are what holds me up LOL!

Not really much going on around here, which is fine by me. I plan on spending the weekend stitching on Christmas Flourishes and/or Rose Arbour. Haven't made up my mind yet. Both are coming along nicely.

I saw an article yesterday about somebody (moron) sueing NBC because Fear Factor made them sick. Give me a break! When asked why he didn't turn the channel, he said he couldn't do it in time. Yeah, OK. He talks about how "barbaric" the networks are and that they need to "clean up their act," yet he was a loyal watcher of this show every week! Well, duh. If he wins this one, God help us for what will come next. I'm sure a lot of the stuff on that show would make me sick, too -- so I DON'T WATCH IT!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home