Mindy Memories

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Going to FL tomorrow morning

I doubt I'll be on here again tonight, so I wish everybody a Happy Holiday! I'm leaving tomorrow for FL and will be back Monday night from visiting my family.

Of course, I came down with a cold yesterday and didn't sleep much last night because I kept sneezing and had a runny nose. I'm dealing OK, though. It's just bad timing. I got some things straightened out around here so the place is nice to come home to, and my friends are feeding Smokey. He's going to be irrirated but he'll survive. Now all I have to do is finish the laundry and pack, and that won't take long as it's only for a few days. The biggest pain is that I can't wrap my gifts for the plane so when we get there we'll have to stop off for wrapping paper and get everything wrapped at the motel for Saturday.

Anyway, hope everybody has a wonderful weekend :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home