Mindy Memories

Monday, December 20, 2004

Down a total of 6.4 pounds

I guess that's not bad for it being the holidays. I was up 3 pounds two weeks ago, then I didn't go last week because I was home with a migraine and I go during my lunch hour on Mondays. So today I was down 3.5 pounds, so in the end I'm down .5 pounds. It would be nice to be down more, but considering all the chocolate and cookies and other goodies that have been delivered to us in the office, I would be OK with staying the same and losing just a little is very nice. Tim told me he can tell by my face that I've lost some and my clothes do fit better. There a pair of black pants I actually really used to like but I don't wear now because they are just too baggy in the thighs -- this is a good thing LOL!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Yany said…

    Congratulations Mindy!!

     
  • At 9:51 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    That's great Mindy! I think keeping weight constant at this time of year is hard, so actually losing some is terrific!

    As for Tim's lost wallet, he must be related to my DH...I'm *always* looking for things that he's lost (wallet, keys, passport, phone, he's lost it all!).

     

Post a Comment

<< Home