Mindy Memories

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Thursday morning

Well, last night I finally cooked that turkey I'd had in the freezer. I figure that will keep us going until we go away at Christmas. If there's any left my friends who are checking on Smokey while we're going are welcome to it. Heck, Tim came home with 5 pounds (yes 5 pounds) of American cheese slices yesterday, so they can go to town with that LOL! Why and where he bought so much cheese I didn't ask, but since I'm not a huge American cheese fan I guess he'll be making lots of grilled cheese sandwiches. I'm sure he got some sort of deal on it, but I was scared to ask. I never know what the heck he's going to come home with. It's a little like having a little boy who trades things at school al the time and comes home with frogs and lizards and such. In this case, it's computer parts and cheese.

I actually had some things to say yesterday but never got the chance to blog them. Now I've forgotten. Meh. I guess I'll remember later and blog then. I do only have one hour left on Christmas Flourishes this rotation, then I'll scan her and post pictures of my progress on her and Rose Arbour. I haven't made enough progress on Sweet Dreams Santa for anyone to see what it is, so I'm not going to scan that one yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home