Mindy Memories

Friday, December 17, 2004

Updated stitching pictures

As promised, I've scanned in my progress on Christmas Flourishes and Rose Arbour. Sometimes I can't tell if I've made any progress until I see the previous picture next to the new one.


Rose Arbour previous


Rose Arbour current


Christmas Flourishes previous


Christmas Flourishes current


I got a lot more work done on Rose Arbour's dress as well as most of the right plant pot finished. I finally replenished my DMC so that I had the colors needed for the plant part. I finished Christmas Flourishes' right arm finally (I'm not fond of stitching skin so I do a little at a time) and filled in a lot of that border on the left as I finally received my green Kreinik.


2 Comments:

  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Froggie said…

    Rose Arbour is really pretty. I love the Christmas Flourishes, also. It's one of my favorite designs. I want to stitch it myself at some point. You've got a lot of time invested in it. Keep it up. It's beautiful!

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Beautiful as always. I don't know how you stitchers do the vines and intricate work on something other than aida. : ) I like linen, but evenweave is hard on my eyes. I am sure your place will look like a cross stitch museum someday.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home