Mindy Memories

Friday, November 02, 2007

It's Smokey Cat time!

I haven't shown off any pictures of my Smokey Cat in a while, but I'm really happy with a few I've taken recently.

The first one I took about 30 minutes ago. He was looking very cute, sprawled out across the back of the couch next to me. I got up to get the camera and sat back down, but of course the fact that I dared to move ruffled him a little. He finally got back to pretty much the same position he was in before, and I snuck a picture of him. Usually he doesn't like to look at the camera but I didn't use the flash and just used a little color correction after I uploaded the picture.

The other one is of him on a pile of blankets. He loves hanging out on a pile of blankets -- one just is NOT enough you know, he might just feel a pea if I put it under the blanket. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home