Mindy Memories

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Well, that's better.

Today's weather still isn't October weather -- I think it got up to 77 -- but it's soooooo much better than it has been for the last week. The rain last night really helped. Today was a nice 77, as the humidity seemed pretty low. Yesterday and the day before were just disgustingly humid. It's going to get cooler and cooler this week, so that makes me happy. I saw that in the midwest they went from temps in the 80s to temps in the 40s and some places got snow. Now THAT'S some crazy weather.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Monday high 89.
    Wednesday when I woke up? 42. Retention ponds are starting to freeze over.
    And in a week or so, we're going to be back to above-average temperatures. No wonder I keep getting sick..... boy do I love Chicago!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home