Mindy Memories

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Halloween costume -- sorta

Most people where I work don't dress up, so I don't feel comfortable fully dressing up for Halloween. However, I will wear some Halloweeny stuff. I recently bought a Monty Python t-shirt (it arrived today, wahoo!), featuring the rabbit from the Holy Grail movie. I'm going to wear it with jeans, orange socks and my black wedge Mary Janes. It will be easy enough to wear a turtleneck under it for warmth, as I got it a size bigger than I usually get. It should get a few laughs, which I like. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I like Monty Python myself. Back in 1978 or 79 I dressed up as a gumby for Halloween for a college party. People did know who I was. Not sure if they would in 2007.
    Your cross stitched pieces look lovely.

     
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger Kelley said…

    That's great! I love the Python guys.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home