Mindy Memories

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Saw HP: OOTP this morning

I thought it was great! No, they weren't able to fit everything into the movie, but I wasn't expecting that. It would have been cool, but impossible for a general movie that is meant for the general public and not all of us weirdos who love the extended versions of LOTR -- and also watch the hours of documentary behind it. :)

It's like the Rush concert I went to last Friday: The have over 30 years' worth of music and only 2.5-3 hours to play. They can't play everything and there were a few songs they'd played that I personally would have replaced with different songs. However, I had a great time, love seeing them in concert and would go again. It's the same with HP -- there are some things I missed but the movie was still great. I think the end scene in the Ministry was particularly well done, and I loved Luna.

Now, to get my hands on the 7th book and read it as soon as I get it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 12:50 PM, Blogger Yany said…

    I love the movie too!! and now to wait until next Saturday to get the book, Yay!!!

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I said it in Belinda's blog, and I'll say it again - SO JEALOUS of your Rush concert!

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Mindy said…

    Muwahahahaha! I highly suggest you go to a Rush concert if at all possible, Suz! They always put on a fantastic show.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home