Mindy Memories

Monday, July 02, 2007

Stitching update

Here are my promised pictures. I got quite a bit of stitching done on Garden Verses over the weekend, and she's coming along nicely. I've finished about 1/3 of Skeleton Crew.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Also, I've decided what I'll be watching while stitching on the 4th. I'm pretty sure Tim has to work that day so will be home by myself. I haven't checked with him, but they are open 24/7/365 and he's worked Christmas and Thanksgiving in the past. Anyway, I see the History Channel is playing the entire "The Revolution" series starting at 10AM that morning. It's a good series that I'd like to get on DVD at some point, and I love watching documentaries while stitching.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 4:46 PM, Blogger Suz said…

    I *love* your skeleton crew! I am hoping to pick out fabric for it when I go to CATS!!!

     
  • At 8:12 PM, Blogger Aussie Stitcher said…

    They are both looking great Mindy.

    Joanne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home