Mindy Memories

Friday, July 06, 2007

Finished Liberty Sampler!

Yay! I had a stitchathon on July 4. I spent the entire day stitching on this (thought it was appropriate) while watching "The Revolution" on The History Channel. What a lovely day! I almost finished it on the 4th but my eyes were crossing so I stitched the rest of it yesterday. I promised myself that if I finished it on Friday that I'd allow myself to start the Mirabilia Christmas Elf Fairy for the Holiday in July Mirabilia SAL this weekend. I figure it's a pretty good trade, considering the fairy is about 1/3 (or less) the size of the sampler I just finished.

The bargello band almost had my eyes permanently crossed, but I love the look of it. I'm thinking about giving this to my parents, as I think my dad would particularly like it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Excellent job! I really like this one.
    I am almost finished a biggie too, but just can't seem to get the last few motifs finished. Thanks for the motivation.

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    It's great! Congratulations on your finish. I can see that the bargello band would do something to your eyes...that would not be all that pleasant. YAY!

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Samantha said…

    Congratulations Mindy - your sampler looks fabulous! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home