Mindy Memories

Monday, July 09, 2007

Christmas Elf Fairy Progress

I made a deal with myself that I'd start Mirabilia's Christmas Elf Fairy for the Mirabilia BB Holiday in July SAL. So, since I was good and finished the sampler, I started the fairy on Friday. I didn't get a lot done because it was a busier weekend that I had planned, but I'm not complaining -- Rush concert, two movies and going to the Verizon store to get new wireless plans.

Anyway, here's my start. I'm stitching her on Cupid linen from Picture This Plus. I love the different red flosses from Crescent Colors for this one. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 9:51 AM, Blogger Suz said…

    Excellent start!

    I really liked stitching this one, I hope you enjoy it as well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home