Mindy Memories

Monday, July 09, 2007

Stitching Goals Update, StRIP update

Here's my update on my Ten Project Challenge. To be honest, I've started a few before finishing these. However, making this challenge has helped me to, for the most part, stay on task and get some finished. I now only have two to finish -- Angel of the New Dawn and Why Hoard Gold. I believe I can finish both of them by the end of the summer (after all, technically summer doesn't end until nearly the end of September).

WIPS (when I started the challenge)
1. Lady of the Flag (finished in September06)
2. Angel of Love - L&L (finished 11/12/06)
3. Liberty Sampler - Hester's Needle (finished 7/5/07)
4. I Shall Wear Purple - Leisure Arts (finished 2/20/07)
5. Mermaid of the Pearls - Mirabilia (finished 5/16/07
6. Angel of the New Dawn - Mirabilia

New
1. Why Hoard Gold? - Dragon Dreams (started 11/24/06)
2. Crescent Moon - Mirabilia - chart colors (Samara)(finished 12/1/06)
3. 2006 Christmas Tree - Mirabilia (finished 1/8/07)
4. Easter Fairy - Mirabilia (started 1/07, finished 5/24/07)



Now, onto my other goals and StRIP list to see how I'm doing.

2007 Finishes - Goal

At least 10 ornaments
Liberty Sampler - Hester's Needle (DONE)
I Shall Wear Purple - Lanarte with color changes (DONE)
Mermaid of the Pearls - Mirabilia (DONE)
Why Hoard Gold? - Dragon Dreams
Angel of the New Dawn - Mirabilia
Drawn Thread mini bellpull
Ouroborus - Dracolair
1998 L&L Angel
Skeleton Crew - Cross-Eyed Cricket
2006 Mirabilia Tree (DONE)
at least half of Sleeping Beauty (no way I'll finish her, but at least this will be progress) - Mirabilia


2007 Starts - Started first four

Easter Fairy - Mirabilia (DONE)
Alpine Garden - Drawn Thread
Autumn Angel - Joan Elliott
Oh Christmas Tree - L&L

Celtic Noel - L&L
mini bellpull - Drawn Thread
Cinnamon Bear - JCS Christmas Issue
Couer de Saint Valentine - don't know name of designer off-hand, French
Christmas Cat - from Holiday Cats leaflet


StRIP List Changed it around a bit to take into consideration finished projects and one I'm going to give away as a WIP (no longer listed)

Mermaid of the Pearls (DONE) + Why Hoard Gold? > Coeur de Saint Valentin
Angel of the New Dawn + Ouroborus > Christmas Cat
Skeleton Crew + Christmas Elf Fairy > Celtic Noel
DT mini bellpull + 1998 L&L angel > Cinnamon Bear
Easter Fairy (DONE) + Alpine Garden > L&L County Fair
Autumn Angel + Oh Christmas Tree > Halloween Fairy
Garden Verses + Rose Celebration > Valentine Fairy
Fairie Treasure + Angel of the Sea > Moon Fairy Spirit
Earth Dragon + TW English Garden Welcome > Titanic
Spring Queen + Sweet Dreams Santa > Blossom Harvest
Misty Morning Vineyard > Egyptian Garden

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home