Mindy Memories

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I'M FREE!!!

Was that loud enough? Did you hear that in Australia? :)

It's only temporary freedom, of course, but I'm home and don't have to go back to work until Monday! I'm planning on taking part in a virtual SAL tonight on the 123 board, so maybe I'll take a nap in order to prepare. I have no idea yet what I'm going to stitch. Perhaps I can finish (or come close) Liberty Sampler if I do some marathon stitching tonight and later this weekend. It would be great to have that big project under my belt.

Another cool development -- I talked to my sister earlier in the week and I may be visiting her in Seattle in August! I've never been there. We were trying to get together in Gettysburg in September, and one of her work friends has a sister in Baltimore (my sis is in San Francisco) and they were also trying to get together. So, we're going to see if all four of us can do a sister's vacation in Seattle. I met her work friend, as she picked me up at the train station in Baltimore a year or so ago. I think this could be fun. We'll see. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much as their schedules can be crazy. I probably have the easiest schedule to work around, at least this time of year.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home