Mindy Memories

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Bonhead move of the day

Nothing major, just a sign that I'm tired. I ripped my used page off my new pad of paper, then promptly threw the good paper into the trash and kept the used-up piece on my desk.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Luckily, there were only papers in my garbage so it wasn't a big deal to get it back out of the trashcan.

Edited to add: Normally I'd fix the title, but it's too funny that I'm talking about my bonehead moment and I didn't spell "bonehead" correctly. I guess I had more than one of those moments yesterday, and feel I should leave it as it is. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    We're twins! I can't count the number of times I have done something like that. Too funny misspelling bonhead!:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home