Mindy Memories

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Will be updating photos this weekend

Last week I got a lot more done on Skeleton Crew and this week I've been working on Garden Verses. She wasn't on my list, but I saw her there and hadn't worked on her for a while and she was calling me, so I took her out. She's coming along nicely.

I'll post pictures tomorrow night after I've put more work into her. I'm taking part in a virtual stitch-in on the 123 board on July 3, so I'll see what I can do that night. I also need to figure out what I'm working on for the Mirabilia stitchalong next weekend. I haven't paid attention to those weekends in a few months and do enjoy them. Let's see, July is "Mirabilia Holiday in July" weekend. I'm not sure that I have anything that fits, but I'll check. I'm sure I have enough WIPs that I can make something fit, although it's awfully tempting to use that as an excuse to start the Christmas Elf Fairy, or whatever the heck it's called. Must. Resist. Temptation.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home