Mindy Memories

Monday, February 19, 2007

Finished I Shall Wear Purple... I think

I know that sounds strange, but I'm going to put it aside for a day or two and then look at it again. Apparently, my count on the border was way off so I fudged things a bit and basically stitched the border as I went along, using the chart more as guidelines than anything else. I think I'm happy with it, but want to come back to it in a few days with fresher eyes to see if I need to add or take away from anywhere. I may need to take a little away from some of the words, as I think parts of the border are a little too close to the words. We'll see. I haven't taken a picture because I need more batteries and am too lazy to walk to the Wawa to get them. :)

In the meantime, I'm working on Mermaid of the Pearls again. I may be able to finish the stitching on her this month, but even if I do that it's highly unlikely I'll finish the beading by the end of the month -- she's chock full of beads.

Either way, I'll have at least one finish under my belt for Finish-It February, so that makes me happy.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home