Mindy Memories

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Go Nora!

Wow! I found out last night that Nora came out with ANOTHER lovely Mirabilia -- Cyrstal Symphony.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I love it! I think I will eventually stitch it, although it's not a priority at the moment. I think she's lovely, but I'm not big on stitching with that much white. However, I love the clean look of the white and black dress so I'm sure that I'll get around to stitching her, I'll just have to do it a little at a time. After all, I stitched a Coca-Cola pattern that had a polar bear and her two cubs -- talk about lots of white, lol. So, I think I'll do this one at some point.

I'm just amazed by how many she's publishing and I love, Love, LOVE the fact that they are surprised. I go to the Mirabilia BB and *boom* there's another one. She's really spoiling us lately. :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home