Mindy Memories

Monday, March 05, 2007

Ghostrider

Tim and I went to see Ghostrider over the weekend. Funny, it was better than I thought it would be, not as good as he thought it would be. He hadn't read the comic, so at least he didn't go in wanting it to match the comic book. Somebody told him it was the best movie he'd ever seen, lol, so he thought it would be a little better than it was.

To quote Luke Thompson from E Online, "Seriously, people, if you’re going to go see a movie you know is about a biker with a flaming skull and magic chains, you forfeit the right to complain about how the plot isn’t logical or realistic." I agree completely. It's not meant to be the next Lord of the Rings or Casablanca, it's just a fun movie. I think I'm one of a few Nicholas Cage fans out there these days. Some of his movies have annoyed me, but for the most part I really like his quirkiness and thought it was great for this character. I also liked Peter Fonda as Mephistopheles and Sam Elliott, of course. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 11:58 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    I'll have to see this movie...I love Nicholas Cage, Peter Fonda and Sam Elliot. So seeing this movie would be just to go see them!

     
  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Kelley said…

    DH and I saw it a few weeks ago and enjoyed it emensely. Just a fun romp, but that's okay.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home