Mindy Memories

Monday, February 19, 2007

Ah, poor Britney

You know, I've never been a fan of Ms. Spears, but I was hoping that what happened with Anna Nicole Smith would open her eyes a little. Hey, I can dream.

I wish Britney would take her kids (or leave them for a while with a RESPONSIBLE adult) and go somewhere on her own for a while and figure out herself. Apparently she checked into a rehab place recently, but left the same day. I think if she could go somewhere and be completely by herself for a while, where no media knew where she was and no "friends" were coming around, she might be able to straighten herself out.

It's not so much about the latest "news" (I hate when they lead with this crap) about her shaving her head, but the fact that shaving her head is so high on the news reports. I don't think it was the smartest thing she did, but I don't think it makes her irresponsible, by itself. But everything she does is watched and she seems to be descending rapidly into some sort of pit, and she wasn't that high up to begin with.

I would just like to see some of these young women figure themselves out before they, or their children, end up dead.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home