Mindy Memories

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A few things...

Claudia -- "I Shall Wear Purple" is a chart from Lanarte that I completely converted to other colors. I think it's POP, but I can send this one to you when I'm done. Someone sent it to me for free a few years ago, so it's had a few users and is a little dog-eared.

I also wanted to thank everyone for the posts regarding Grandma. You know, I feel bad that I don't think I've really dealt with it yet. I mean, I reacted worse to losing an online friend about a year ago than to losing Grandma, and I don't understand it. We were pretty close and I thought the world of her, but except for a brief moment of tears when I heard she was sick and when I heard she had died, I haven't been that upset -- not even at the funeral. I can't tell if that means I'm just a cold person of it somewhere down the line somebody's going to say something that will set me off.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger claudia said…

    You were somewhat prepared for your grandmother's passing and therefore reacted appropriately. The online friend's passing was most likely more of a surprise than your grandmother's so you acted appropriately to that as well. I lost my mother several years ago and occasionally I start feeling the same way as the day she passed. It all hits us in different ways and at different times. You are just being a human being.

    Let me know when you are ready to send the chart for "I Shall Wear Purple and I will send you my address and postage for that. I appreciate it, cause I know my sister would just love it! Thank you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home