Mindy Memories

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

funky eyes

Must be the weather and the pollen in the air, but my eyes have really been acting up lately. I'm taking Alavert (OTC) and using Visine, but my eyes are still getting really blurry and irritated. I'm having a lot of "gunk" problems, like I have Pink Eye but I don't because my eye isn't red except for the rims, probably from rubbing them too much. Probably working in the city isn't helping. So, I'm tossing all my eye makeup and starting over, but won't be wearing any for a few days until this gets cleared up. I hate not wearing any eye makeup at all, as I like to have at least mascara, but I think it will help to not have any extra irritants. I'm also going to probably replace my old stuff with better quality from Physician's Formula or maybe Bare Escentuals. I know the BE stuff isn't cheap, but if I can wear it without having eye problems it's definitely worth it. I actually left work a little early today because it was hard for me to see what I was doing. Good thing I take the train and don't need to drive to work.

Just stupid stuff -- nothing serious but still annoying.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Sounds like you could use some Panatol (hope you have a good prescription plan).
    I swear by artificial tears (both Sean and I have problems).

     
  • At 11:03 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    I recommen BE. I used to be a strictly Clinique girl, but switched over the makeup part a couple of years ago. It is expensive but it lasts so much longer so you end up not buying as often. I still use Clinique's 3 step cleaner/moisturizer and Mabeline mascara, but everything else is BE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home