Mindy Memories

Monday, June 26, 2006

Blech!

You know, I really like CSI but sometimes they are just WAY more graphic than they need to be. I won't go into detail, but for those of you who know the shows suffice it to say it's the one where the bodybuilder is dead and they find out it has to do with mold in the wall. What really grossed me out is how the coroner found out that the guy had inhaled the mold. Not pleasant!

Hmmmm, I just saw a commercial where the guy talks about seeing a unicorn. It reminds me of when I was a teen and the family took one of our rides to somewhere we hadn't been before. I don't know where we were, but it was backwoods of nowhere. We went by a barn and there was what looked like a white horse. When we got closer, we saw that the horse had a very light pink tint to it. It may have just been the skin underneath, but I've seen plenty of white horses and never saw a pink-tinted one before. Even the hair had a pink tint to it. I wonder if the owner decided to have dye it or something. I guess the unicorn got me thinking... (always dangerous).

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Hey, a friend of mine who is rather tall went into a cave or catacombs(?) and inhaled mold or whatever was growing there. He almost died too! It really screwed him up for a while.
    Maybe you really did see a unicorn or the horse from the Wizard of Oz. ; )

     

Post a Comment

<< Home