Mindy Memories

Saturday, July 15, 2006

101 in 1001 days

I was going to post about the arguments I've been seeing recently where some Christians are told they aren't so because they don't hate all Muslims. Well, I've talked about that enough times here that there's no point in doing it again. Most of you know I like or dislike people based on what they actually do, not on what God they believe in, or don't.

The main reason I wanted to post was to mention that I'm jumping on the "101 list" bandwagon. I've created a second blog so that it's easier for me to track my list. I'm making the list this weekend and will be starting "doing" on Monday, whether or not the list is actually finished. The blog is simply called Mindy's 101 list and I'm going to add a link to my sidebar.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Karen said…

    Good luck with your 101 List! I've been thinking about doing one myself.

    I certainly have an opinion about Christians being told to hate Muslims, but I should probably blog about it, since I don't have the room here to say what I want to say lol...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home