Mindy Memories

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Some pictures

I finally got some photos uploaded to my computer. The first one is the square I designed for Laura's memorial quilt. I took a bunch of specialty stitches and made a two-toned purple square in a kind of log-cabin quilt pattern so that the color is split on the diagaonal. I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

The next one is L&L's Guardian Angel that I finally finished a few weeks ago. I really like the colors in this and my friend will be happy to receive it for her daughter's birth -- her daughter who is almost two LOL! Now I need to get it framed.


Image hosting by Photobucket



Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

  • At 12:06 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    Yahoo! Nice finishes. Laura's square is very special. I hope you put a link to the finished quilt.
    Your friend will love her gift too. The 'baby' is still a baby to her mom.

     
  • At 7:31 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Your quilt square is beautiful!

    Of course, Guardian Angel is pretty fabulous too... what a great gift, even if it is a little late!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home