Mindy Memories

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Yummy!

Well, I didn't do too bad yesterday. The staff at work was rewarded with a limo ride to the King of Prussia Mall (huge place) where they gave us lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and money for shopping. I ordered the grilled salmon with broccoli and substituted carrots for the fries. These were the biggest servings I've ever seen! I ate some for lunch and had the rest for dinner, but it was probably more than two servings. It was darn good though.

Of course, you can't go to the Cheesecake Factory and not get cheesecake! I was full so didn't have any at lunch but brought home two pieces of the chocolate coconut cream cheesecake, one for me and one for Tim. I ate that whole piece last night after dinner and don't regret it one bit LOL! I rarely eat cheesecake or anything that decadent, and it was fantastic!

I had $150 to spend and bought some stuff at Victoria's Secret because some of my current unmentionables are too big after losing a little weight. I also bought a huge Honeydew Yankee Candle -- love Yankee Candle. I then bought two pairs of pants, two dressy t-shirts and a tourqouise blouse at Coldwater Creek. The mall had a $25 off certificate if I spent more than $100 there, and then the store gave me a really nice big tote for spending over $100 -- $100 that wasn't even my money! Works for me :) I spent more on clothes than I normally would for what I got, but they are high quality and it was free money and meant for that. I got clothes I can wear to work this summer -- the pants are a linen blend so nice and light, got them in bone and in black. I bought a black v-neck and a fuschia v-neck, and a pretty tourquoise button-up blouse.

Now I'm looking forward to starting the new job on Monday and going away for Easter. I'm so glad I was able to keep that trip, especially since I'm not taking a break between jobs.

So, today one of the agents is buying me lunch and I'm going to go with a chicken salad from Chili's. I'm also exercising in about 10 minutes after I get off the computer and before work. That will help me stay in control a little.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 AM, Blogger Dianne said…

    What a great treat! Glad you got some nice things that you can use now and later on.

     
  • At 1:53 PM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    That sounds like an awesome day!

    Good luck on Monday!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home