Mindy Memories

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Reached another small milestone today

I updated my Eowyn Challenge miles today, as the last date I'd entered was February 5. I now have my first sheild, which equals 25 miles walked/20 minutes exercised! I'm actually up to a little over 33 miles, but I'm just thrilled to see that shield there :)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
After I got home today I did some Pilates. I really like those on my "easy" days when I plan to exercise between 20 and 40 minutes. Today I did a cardio pilates workout, then an abs workout. I also got in a few Firm workouts I'd bought from a message board poster and am going to start incorporating them and another Firm workout I bought last week. The other one is the Boot Camp and it looks tough -- definitely for my more intesne workout days.
On the down side, I just didn't feel like cooking and ordered pizza. Now, the pizza is one of those upside-down pizzas with tomato sauce on top and cheese on the bottom and nothing else, so it wasn't overly fattening, but still not great. I only went over my limit by 20 calories today, so I'm OK with that. We had cookies and cake at work and I had a little of each, so 20 calories over for Valentine's Day is pretty good -- and I got some exercise in.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said…

    How exciting! Keep up the good work! :)

     
  • At 9:20 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    You go girl! Congrats! I had pizza tonight too and it told me that it was not fattening! ;-) So its ok!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger Darla said…

    Congratulations on the shield!!!!

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger Jill in CA said…

    Great job, Mindy!! I thought that was your name on the shield list. :) I do the same thing; if it isn't specifically walking then I could 20 minutes of exercise as one mile. It adds up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home