Mindy Memories

Friday, February 10, 2006

Another step to a healthier lifestyle

First of all, thanks so much for all the comments on my stitching and my weight loss! It means a lot to me that my friends support me :)

Well, I've started an exercise calendar. It's more for my own planning -- if I know what I'm doing ahead of time I'm more likely to do it -- but feel free to look at it. I'm adding my comments in blue so that I can go back and see if I'm sticking to my plan. By the way, the calendar is free. We use this site at work. It sometimes is difficult and you get the "page cannot be displayed" page, but after a little refreshing it's fine, and it doesn't happen all the time -- and it's FREE. You can set it up so that others can view but only you can administer and edit it. That way I don't have weirdos adding strange things to my calendar.

I've created it for only the next few weeks as I have some more videos coming my way from Ebay and Deep Discount DVD. I checked out some reviews from the Collage Video catalog and the Firm YaYas board and then was able to find them much cheaper (and with free but not fast shipping) at Deep Discount.

Ironically, the first day I planned for was yesterday, and I ended up feeling awful and didn't workout. I had a job interview so had already taken the day off, but I took 8 Motrin and then a Goody's Headache Powder throughout the morning so that I could take the edge off and go to the interview. I did OK in the interview, but it wasn't my best performance. Oh well, at least I went, and I wasn't about to tell them my head felt like it was going to explode -- not exactly the way to make a good first impression. I went home and went to bed.

Today I still didn't feel well so begged off from work. I slept most of the day and finally started feeling better about 2PM and thought I should try to do some exercise if I could, so I started out with the Transfirmer Cardio Blast DVD. Partway through I got a charlie horse, so I ended up doing some Pilates instead. Nothing huge, but figured I did something, at least. My leg still is bothering me and I've been stretching it and trying to walk it off. I hope if feels better tomorrow.

I'm working on getting some more health/exercise links into my sidebar, but whenever I try it does that trick where my sidebar ends up at the bottom of the page. So, I'm going to leave that alone for now and add them when it's working properly, or when I can figure out what I'm doing wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home