Mindy Memories

Monday, February 13, 2006

Darn it, leg still not right

I started off doing the Aerobic Body Shaping but my calf muscle is still not liking the step. Sooo, I did about 15 minutes of that, realized there's still a problem, then did the WATP 2-mile. After that I tried the strength workout I had planned from On Demand, but I didn't like it so tried a Pilates workout I hadn't tried yet, therefore getting in my hour for the day. Too bad the Pilates workout goes away after tomorrow, because it was different than the other Pilates I'd done. It focused a lot on balance, and my balance isn't what it used to be and I really liked working on it. I'll see if I can remember the routine or find it somewhere. I'm also going to start renting some from Netflix to see what I like there.

In other news, I didn't get the job for which I interviewed last Thursday. I'm not that surprised, as I felt I was off my game at the interview due to the headache and too much medicine I took to try to take the edge off. Oh well, Horsham is a long ways to drive and I may have been in for the same frustrations there as I already have -- mainly no control over my own job. It's hard to have two jobs where you are on autopilot and are trusted to do what you are supposed to and be trusted with responsibility, to one where it's given then taken away. I don't think they think that's what they are doing, but it's how I feel. They are good people, and for the most part I like it there, but I just feel like I'm not getting anywhere. Ah, I've moaned about that enough here before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home