Mindy Memories

Monday, April 18, 2005

Yay! I actually won something!

My name was put in a hat along with a few others for moderating the new FAQ section of the Mirabilia board, and my name was actually drawn with another's! This never happens. I'm looking forward to that as I like finding stuff on the Internet and helping people. So, now I'm a moderator of various forums on four boards. I think that's enough for now. I'll get too ahead of myself and have no time for stitching, either. I can handle being the moderator in places where there's not a lot of crap going on most of the time. There are other boards I visit where there's NO WAY I'd want the moderator hat because no matter what you do you are wrong.

I stitched a little over the weekend, but not much. Got in 1.5 hours on Christmas Flourishes yesterday and that was about it. I went to my friend's son's 14th birthday party which consists of family and friends and stayed longer than I had planned. Usually too many people are invited and it's very crowded and I just can't take it. This time was nice and there were less people so I stayed much longer. At the end, there were three couples left, all of us in our 30s. We're sitting there at 10:30PM on a Saturday night and were exhausted, talking about how we can't hang anymore LOL!

Sunday I did a little cleaning up around the house and had an online stitching friend over. We had a good time chatting more than stitching and watched a movie and some Simpsons. The weather was beautiful, although Saturday night got chilly. Today it's supposed to get up to 79. That's nice, but I hope it doesn't get too hot, too fast. I want to enjoy some time in the 60s and low 70s first :)

1 Comments:

  • At 6:23 AM, Blogger Faith Ann said…

    Congratulations Mindy! I think you'll be a great moderator for the new forum.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home