Mindy Memories

Monday, March 07, 2005

So close, yet so far...

I'm so close to finishing Rose Arbour I can feel it! I just have a little white and blue area to finish stitching on the bottom of her dress, than the backstitching between the dress and bottom of the arbour, then adding the beads. I put in a lot of time this weekend but didn't quite make it. I won't be able to scan the thing until at least Wednesday, so I don't have a picture yet. I hope that by then I'll be done, but we'll see. It may be a few more days as today and tomorrow at work are going to be crazy, but in a good way. My hope is that if the meetings today and tomorrow turn into people using me and the lead generation tools available to them, that their sales will go up enough for me to get a promotion and a raise. Heck, I don't really care about the promotion right now -- just gimme that raise! I'm trying not to ASSume, but I am certainly hopeful.

So, that's about it for now. The woman who I invited here from the home office wrote wonderful things about me to our general agent, which he then forwarded on to me. So, I know he's hearing good things. Hope it helps :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home